Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting?

3 posters

Go down

Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting? Empty Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 am

Star Wars : Robot chicken style ~ Now showing

~"Oh Annie You won't believe this, I'm all sparkly now... and we can spend time together. I love you Annie!"~
Stay tuned for more... later!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting? Empty Re: Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 pm

heh i thought it would be stupid but it was actually pretty funny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting? Empty Re: Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:50 pm

It is time for another random goodie!

The Flag Zealots of Halo : Now Showing!
WARNING : There is some language in there that may be inappropriate to some.

~"Caboose, they tried to kill you! ... Thats O.k..., I have a bad memory."~
Stay tuned for another one... Much later!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:18 pm

one of my favorite episodes. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:15 pm

hehe that was awesome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 pm

hehe

"Lets work together"
"how do we do that"
"I hit you and you die f*cking noob"

lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe the Devils Reject Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:06 am

i love rvb!
Joe the Devils Reject
Joe the Devils Reject
Level 3: Not too Chatty

Male
Number of posts : 51
Guild : Devils Rejects!
Main GW Character : malaketh dracul, worrior of khorne, snorri whitebeard & anything with joe in it should be me
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:30 am

Sco~FutBall Time ~ Bloopers... ( Ignore the gay guy, it gets better afterwards )
WARNING: Inappropriate Positions are Shown! ~ May be Funny to Some, but not to all.

~One scene shows a player jumping up and slamming his head on the top goal post; just for the ball~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethwalking Terror Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:56 pm

lol..i find this random crap XD
Its a Metal PANDA muahaha lol Twisted Evil Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting? Cd8b7210
(Note) no plush pandas were harmed in the makeing of this picture Razz
Dethwalking Terror
Dethwalking Terror
Level 1: Newbie
Level 1: Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 10
Guild : DR
Main GW Character : X Kannibaleleiche X , Dethwalking Terror , Death Lotus Angel
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Omg I like the part where the dude jumped and grabbed the guy by him head and took him to the ground with his legs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:24 pm

And Now The Live Action HALF LIFE series : Escape from city 17 Part One

Just saw this on Steampowered.com and thought it would be great for your viewing.
Cheers!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:06 am

Probably one of the Best Guild Wars videos you'll ever see...
Bomba ~ By King Africa
Are you bored? Do you find random crap interesting? 74d05-4
Grawls FTW ~ Wig out, yo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Smile haha funni gw video bloodstrife Smile
Anto
Anto
Level 0: New Newbie
Level 0: New Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 7
Guild : [DR]
Main GW Character : Anto Kilg, Mesmer Anto, Ritualist Anto. Anto Battling On
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe the Devils Reject Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:02 am

I thought this was was good and pretty funny too. plus i love this song!

bounce bounce
Joe the Devils Reject
Joe the Devils Reject

Male
Number of posts : 51
Guild : Devils Rejects!
Main GW Character : malaketh dracul, worrior of khorne, snorri whitebeard & anything with joe in it should be me
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:49 am

Yeah, that one was good... but i liked Bomba better >.> Grawls FTW!

Here is another goodie... its more political tho.

Don't worry, its fake ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 pm

lolz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm

rofl i loved that political video, now to return the laughs

Here are six reasons why you should think before you speak:

FIRST TESTIMONY:
I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly, 'How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?' I turned around and walked back out and never went back. My husband didn't say a word...he knew better.

SECOND TESTIMONY:
I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen who works at the store. He asked if he could help me. Without thinking, I looked at him and said, 'I think I like playing with men’s balls'

THIRD TESTIMONY:
My friend and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of candy and nuts. As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if we needed any help. I replied, 'No, I'm just looking at your nuts.' My friend started to laugh hysterically. The boy grinned, and I turned beet-red and walked away. To this day, my friend has never let me forget.

FOURTH TESTIMONY:
While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I told her that if she did not start behaving 'right now' she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, 'If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!' The silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me, were screams of laughter.

FIFTH TESTIMONY:
Have you ever asked your child a question too many times? When my son John was three-years old he had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch, in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my seven-month-old daughter, she was clean. Then I realized that John had not asked to go potty in a while. I asked him if he needed to go, and he said 'No'. I kept thinking 'Oh Lord, that child has had an accident, and I don't have any clothes with me'. Then I said, ' John, are you SURE you didn't have an accident?' 'No,' he replied. I just KNEW that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. Soooooo, I asked one more time, ' John did you have an accident? This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over, spread his cheeks and yelled ' SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!' While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down. An old couple made me feel better, thanking me for the best laugh they'd ever had!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST TESTIMONY:
This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for 2 days and a very embarrassed female news anchor who will, in the future, likely think before she speaks. What happens when you predict snow but don't get any? We had a female news anchor that, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked: 'So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?' Not only did he have to leave the set, but half the crew did too they were laughing so hard!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 am

Ventrilo Harassment : Arnold Schwarzenegger Edition

"Yeah, I know... Get your mother please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Idiots of Gmod!

Now this is crazy...
"I don't have your icing..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 pm

When Louis finds his pills

Its from Left4dead
Short but funny ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Slap your troubles away, with Vince.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down