Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Michael

Go down

Saint Michael Empty Saint Michael

Post by saintmichael Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:17 pm

My real name is Mike or Michael. At times my fam and friends call me names I cannot say on here. Im a 34 year old from the Boston area. Im a former US Army Ranger 75th. Served in Columbia, Iraq, Afghan and the border lands into Iran for recon. Right now I am a Fed court officer and part time armed bodyguard for celebs and important people that come into Boston. (We protect mostly bankers I do not know) The only celebs I protected was Celtics players and WWE wrestlers.

My life is not perfect thou. I lost my dad a few years ago around xmas. So I escape to Guild Wars to get away from reality. I am very talkitive and joke alot. If I get to much for you let me know. I am easy to get along with and I do not bite.

I mostly play as my war. I have a sin my sister started but hate sins lol. I love to do MQsc but there are so many runners. So I might make a monk since GW2 is so far away.

Well I dont know what else to say. Im just glad I found a nice guild. You all have done a great job. And thank you for letting me be part of it.
saintmichael
saintmichael
Level 1: Newbie
Level 1: Newbie

Number of posts : 10
Guild : DR
Main GW Character : Saint Michael
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum