Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hide and seek is back! :)

Go down

Hide and seek is back! :) Empty Hide and seek is back! :)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 pm

First like to say hi again, remade my account back on this forum, good to be back, most of you probably know me.

------ Hide and seek details -----

Well, ive remade 'hide and seek', its a fun event with a good chance of winning great prizes!

Requirements: All you need is a character that has most of the outposts in the game (covers all 4 campaigns), there is no entry fee. You also don't need all 4 campaigns to participate, but it would help alot since you can play in every round Wink {{Oh, dont forget a good knowledge of gw}}
Very Happy

The event starts at 5pm GMT time (11am Central) on Sunday, in the [DR] guild hall. There needs to be at least 7 people to play at the start, or the event will not run (lets hope a bunch of people play!) The event will run every 2 weeks.

When we are all together in the DR gh i will head off and hide in any outpost in the game. When im ready ill let you know and then you take off to start looking for me.
After 20 seconds of hiding i will shout out what campaign im in (proph, factions, nf or eotn).
Every minute i will give clues (preferably riddles) to which outpost i am in, i will try to make them hard to get! Its rather very simple. When you are in the outpost, it is the first to ADD ME TO *PARTY* it is NOT the first to trade me, i changed this rule due to unfairity on who entered the outpost first, since you could spawn further away from me.

I will *always* be in america district 1 for this event.

There are a good lot of prizes to be won! Also donations are highly appreciated. Smile

If you have any more questions about this event, please pm me ingame. Thanks.

-Forgot to add, i will NEVER be hiding in kamadan, since most people cannot get into district 1.- (kamadan is too popular anyway, lol.) Razz

~Jamie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hide and seek is back! :) Empty Re: Hide and seek is back! :)

Post by Booka Babe Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Sounds awesome Jamie! I'm sorry I couldn't be here for the 1st one due to internet issues... finally an event I don't have to host or organize and can actually participate in!

Thank you so much. I'll get this added to the website and promote and encourage participation. Think I've received plenty of donated items that I can share with you and make this even better.
Booka Babe
Booka Babe
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 56
Guild : leader of Devils Rejects
Main GW Character : Booka Babe, Tara Bastet, Marrisa Kael (and others)
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks tara Smile (sorry for the 1 week absense) i hope everyone can participate, hope all info is there.

Any other ideas/opinions anyone has would be much appreciated in a reply.

~Thanks Very Happy
~Jamie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:36 am

****ID JUST LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE****

Hide and seek is tomorrow, any donations will be appreciated, hope we all have fun, and hope it works!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum