Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

challenge mission

2 posters

Go down

challenge mission Empty challenge mission

Post by meshtoff Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 am

My in game name is Meshtoff Wolfgang or some variation of that name. I am an officer in the Devil Rejects guild. I got with Booka and mentioned the town owning as a goal for the alliance and she ran with it and look at what we have achieved. Well some people are burned out on the faction maintaining. This faction stuff was suppose to be temporary, then we would move onto something different or make a new goal.
So i say we pick a new goal as an alliance and go for it. I would like to do Altrumm Ruins challenge mission and make it to the first person/guild on the monthly best list. oh and you earn faction for doing this as well. We could see who gets the best times and at the end of the month and award a prize. we can take entry fees and run a weekly who's best thing since the results can be seen thru the records keeper. Any who does read this send me a message in game or on here and let me know what you all think.
Meshtoff Wolfgang(mka ALEX)
meshtoff
meshtoff
Level 2: Member
Level 2: Member

Male
Number of posts : 31
Main GW Character : meshtoff wolfgang
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

challenge mission Empty Re: challenge mission

Post by Booka Babe Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 am

Sadly there doesn't appear to be much interest in a new alliance goal of any kind. We've more then accomplished the original goal of owning a town and have held one town or another, whenever the Kurzicks have the map, for three months now. I ask frequently, and while not everyone cares to continue this path, there's still a strong majority that do want to continue. Based on input, no one cares if we continue to move up to larger towns, and the pressure to do more and more faction is gone, but most still wish to own a town - any town. So, for the time being, we'll continue along this path. If/when the majority choose something different, I'll do my best to promote and support whatever that is.
Booka Babe
Booka Babe
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 56
Guild : leader of Devils Rejects
Main GW Character : Booka Babe, Tara Bastet, Marrisa Kael (and others)
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:25 am

i think that it is eaiser to recruit if you own an town, this is as people want places with an town to get cheeper stuff!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum