Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siege Devourer Vanguard reputation farming - need voulenteers (this weekend, march 7-8)!

Go down

Siege Devourer Vanguard reputation farming - need voulenteers (this weekend, march 7-8)! Empty Siege Devourer Vanguard reputation farming - need voulenteers (this weekend, march 7-8)!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Hey all!

Well, I'm a long way from having vanguard max rep, and I need to grind.. I've been toying with this idea for a while, but I havent yet been able to try it out as it requires a lot of players, so I'm looking for voulenteers.

The basic idea is to get 8 players together, leave from Doomlore, get the siege devourer for 1 player, then rezone between dalada uplands and grothmar wardowns until all players have a siege devourer. So practically, it will be a siege devourer army, much like the wurms in ss/LB farming in NF. Hopefully, this 'machine' can VQ very fast and effectively in sacnoth valley once we get the hang of it (~25-30 mins?).

I'd like to have 7 players along, who are willing to experiment and inves a litte time to do it.
I suggest this weekend, march 7-8 2009, saturday and/or sunday.
I dont know for how long, but I imagine you should expect to spend atleast 3-4 hours doing this.
as with junundu's, weapons you equip affects how the devourer attacks, vampiric and zealous mods work aswell. It would be great if interested people could bring a spear, a scythe, and an axe/hammer/sword, daggers for assassins, as siege devourers CAN double strike (but not crit strike). I think for pummeling foes, a zealous scythe is probably most effective, but you never know..

Write here in the thread or contact me in game (ign: Lord Xarax)

I want to try people all having devourers (imagine the screenshots!), but I think for survivability maybe 6 devourers with 2 barrier/bond monks in the back might be better suited for HM. This is just something we have to test..

regards,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Siege Devourer Vanguard reputation farming - need voulenteers (this weekend, march 7-8)! Empty Re: Siege Devourer Vanguard reputation farming - need voulenteers (this weekend, march 7-8)!

Post by meshtoff Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:23 am

sounds like an awsome idea. i am currently maxed in vanguard rank but i may go with another char and rank him up. if i don't work i will give it a shot
meshtoff(mka ALEX)
meshtoff
meshtoff
Level 2: Member
Level 2: Member

Male
Number of posts : 31
Main GW Character : meshtoff wolfgang
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Siege Devourer Vanguard reputation farming - need voulenteers (this weekend, march 7-8)! Empty Re: Siege Devourer Vanguard reputation farming - need voulenteers (this weekend, march 7-8)!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Sounds funzorz won't be here then tho
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum