Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scavenger hunts

Go down

Scavenger hunts Empty Scavenger hunts

Post by meshtoff Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:40 am

The scavenger hunts are this weekend 1st and 2nd come out and join in on the fun great prizes for 1,2,3 place winners. i Am raising all place prizes by 5k so 1st is 20k, 2nd 15, 3rd 10 plus items like greens party items booze and much more.

Scavenger hunts are scheduled for Saturday (Prophecies and Factions) and Sunday (Nightfall and GW:EN) at noon and 4:00 pm respectively Central, 17:00 and 21:00 GMT, the 1st weekend of every month.
The only requirement to participate is that you're online with alliance chat on. The seven items to be collected will be announced on alliance chat at the start of the hunt and again periodically throughout the hunt. When you've collected all items, announce it on alliance chat and meet me in the Devils Rejects guild hall. I'll verify accuracy by viewing in a trade window, announce the status on alliance chat, and award the prize.
There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for each campaign, including a combination of cash and other items such as weapons, tomes, rare materials, etc. Cash prizes total 120K and breaks down as follows: 15K for each 1st place, 10K for each 2nd place and 5K for each 3rd place. Just in money, if someone were to take 1st place in all four hunts, they'd walk away 60K richer! Any donations anyone would like to make to the prize pot would be greatly appreciated.
NOTE: We must have a minimum of six people participating or the hunt will be canceled.

meshtoff
meshtoff
Level 2: Member
Level 2: Member

Male
Number of posts : 31
Main GW Character : meshtoff wolfgang
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum