Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance quiz

Go down

alliance quiz Empty alliance quiz

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 am

hi all,

i was thinking that i may start up running an weekly quizin the alliance, the questioons would be about GW, and the alliance, the prizes would be awareded per question, iwas thinking an weeknihgt, but i'm not sure, all sugestions welcome!

ty frozen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

alliance quiz Empty Re: alliance quiz

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah sounds good, its a pity probably nowone would reply to this, (since hardly anyone uses the forum) :/

Need to make this look appealing, and since many events are now scheduled on the weekend it will be hard to fit it in.. I was infact thinking of twinning the quiz with hide and seek as i did before. (back in the day).

So maybe you could host it after my hide and seek is finished? Check main website and my forum post on hide and seek for more details
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 am

i culd hold it in the week?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:34 am

Bad idea there... Different time zones means less people will be online, even when most english players get back from school/work etc, the american players will be leaving to go to work/school, so not much competition there, if you host it when americans get home, it would be too late for most people.

So weekends are your best bet, host it after my hide and seek? I host hide and seek on the 2nd and 4th week of each month.

Having it every week could also be a bad idea because you could struggle to get *decent* prizes, and end up falling back to giving out junk. This will make people think it isnt worth it playing and will give up. Twice a month sounds good to you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:34 pm

how about 1 + 3rd sundays? this would mean there is something to go on, as many things allready happen on 2nd + 4th!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:36 am

Yeah sounds great, consult with tara more about times/dates. She can help you out, so she can promote this. Its a shame probably nowone even checks the forum anymore though >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:41 pm

mmm, i dunno, maby only 3rd sunday, hunts r on 1st :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 pm

i think this is a great idea but it would be good on the weekend and not on the weekdays
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Booka Babe Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 am

There are numerous events on both all Saturdays and Sundays. Fitting in another either before or after current ones has the same problem as having them during the week. Either it will be too early or too late, depending on the time zones one lives in. Rufio has also suggested hero battles twice a month on Sundays.

Perhaps all events need to be revisited and 1) reduced in frequency to accomodate a good day/time for new events or 2) we'll have to quit worrying so much about good days/times and host them when convenient for the host, despite likely lower participation.
Booka Babe
Booka Babe
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 56
Guild : leader of Devils Rejects
Main GW Character : Booka Babe, Tara Bastet, Marrisa Kael (and others)
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 pm

mm, say it was held in GMT not centeral time it would fit the europe crowd better
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Booka Babe Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:53 am

All reular events are shown on the website in both central time and GMT and times chosen to accomodate all times zones as much as possible. If someone wants to hold any event, it is up to them to determie the day and time that suits them best. We can never hold an event that's the "perfect" time for everyone.
Booka Babe
Booka Babe
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 56
Guild : leader of Devils Rejects
Main GW Character : Booka Babe, Tara Bastet, Marrisa Kael (and others)
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum