Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of magic

2 posters

Go down

Master of magic Empty Master of magic

Post by Joe the Devils Reject Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 pm

does anyone else think this skill is under used?
Joe the Devils Reject
Joe the Devils Reject
Level 3: Not too Chatty

Male
Number of posts : 51
Guild : Devils Rejects!
Main GW Character : malaketh dracul, worrior of khorne, snorri whitebeard & anything with joe in it should be me
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Master of magic Empty Re: Master of magic

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:27 pm

not really underused, just underpowered... I cant see how you can find good synergy between enough different elements to warrant MoM instead of another elite - otherwise you could just run 12-9-9 attribution distribution with a primary and a secondary element.. Also, MoM is really sensitive to getting stripped.

The skill appeals, but I have yet to see any build that actually works well with MoM..

just my 2 cents,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:04 am

actually, i put together a build not to long ago that was an annoyance in RA. but cant dish out that much dps. used MoM,fire attunement,kinetic armor,immolate,glowing gaze, res sig, fireball, and Aura of resto. no damamge but KA can keep you alive for a long time. 16energy storage, 12any
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe the Devils Reject Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm

i hav found this skill useful anyway and i enjoy seeing what skills go together
Joe the Devils Reject
Joe the Devils Reject

Male
Number of posts : 51
Guild : Devils Rejects!
Main GW Character : malaketh dracul, worrior of khorne, snorri whitebeard & anything with joe in it should be me
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass - Matt Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 am

MoM + <Glyph> of Elemental power + maxed out energy storage.
Even if it's stripped, the skill's recharge is only 20 seconds. And you effectively get (see above) 14 in every attribute. This is handy if say, you want to inflict burning and then hit with steam. Or smack them with a water hex, then turn around and throw air at them. It also allows you to have an easy 12 in your secondary... since MoM has that short recharge anyways, using shadow refuge (effectively cancelling MoM) or healing breeze at 12, to save your own butt, doesn't really put you out of action for all that long. It can be a great skill with a bit of planning. But certainly not much good for AI or heros.

Last edited by Cass - Matt on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Glyph, not signet)
Cass - Matt
Cass - Matt
Level 0: New Newbie
Level 0: New Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 6
Guild : [DR]
Main GW Character : Cassandra, Labrys, Husk, Oxalis, Khan, Jhonny, Indigo, Sirrocco, Doyen, Grace
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down