Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:40 pm

idk
i liked it lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:05 am

It fits though. When you see someone famous you charge up to them and pelt them with questions like "can i have your autograph?" and many others. Usually it causes them to be a bit surprised if they aren't expecting it so that would translate into GW as Knockdown. But if they have bodyguards around, "allies" then you get knocked down instead. =O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:02 am

OMG! affraid
that makes perfect sense
i threw that together real fast
i didnt even know i put that much thought into it Very Happy

25 energy
2 cast
10 recharge
Omnipotence
Elite Enchantment Spell. For 25...60 seconds you are enchanted with Omnipotence. Your enchantments last 50...100% longer, you heal for 25...50% more health, and strike for 10...50 more damage when using skills. While under the effects of this enchantment, you deal lightning damage with attacks.(Divine Favor)

P.S.YAY! this thread has finally been marked as 'Popular' /cheer cheers cheers cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:51 am

Fox Cub wrote:OMG what happens if your playin on a female char lol.
you know what
Fox is right, we have way to many male oriented skills(2 to be exact Very Happy )
so here is one for the females

Hormonal Imbalance
5 energy
-- cast
60 recharge
Elite Shout. If target foe is male and you are female, that target suffers from Daze, Cripple, Weakness, Deep Wound, Bleeding, and Cracked Armor. If target is attacking you, that target is also knocked down. If you have less health then target foe, your next 10...20 attacks steal 5...10 health and 1...5 energy. (Tactics)

Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers lol! lol! geek geek jocolor jocolor What a Face What a Face Razz Razz

go ahead, any ladies out there send me your hate mail Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 am

Devils Reject
(FOR THOSE ALREADY IN GUILD) unlimited time used
0 energy
0 cast time
0 recharge
(FOR THOSE IN ALLIANCE) 100 times limit (have to pay again to use more)
5 energy
1 sec cast time
60 sec recharge
1 platinum(srry guys)
(FOR OTHER KURZ GUILDS) 10 times limit (have to pay again to use more)
15 energy
3 sec cast time
60 sec recharge
5 platinum and an approval from any DR member
(FOR THOSE IN LUXON GUILDS) 1 time limit (have to pay again to use more)
30 energy
10 sec cast time
no recharge
15 platinum +tax and an approval from 15 or more DR members

Spell: You become a Rejected Devil you move attack and cast 30-80% faster with +30-80 armor. Damage and healing done to you is halved. You deal dark dmg and cannot be changed. Your skills are replaced with DR skills.(like ursan volfen and raven) These skills cannot be used if there are 7 members or less online. These skills will have the maximum effect when there are more than 20 DR's online(heh this should get more people to get on)
Death Wail: Shout. All enemies are knocked down and suffer from weakness.
(I guess you guys can try to fill in the rest)

I know this is way out of the league but hey its a suggestion and maybe GW should try to make guild skills
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:11 pm

well, i dont think "Guild Skills" would work, the better the guild, the better the skill
so itll be one sided
maybe Guild Advantages, just like now higher ranked guilds get a gold cape trim
but maybe the new thing would be something like...

Aura of the Champion
applied whenever your in the area of a champion guild member

Skill. For 30 minutes. You are either in the leading guild of Guild Wars or within the presence of one of its members(members of the guild are always under this effect). While under this effect you cast spells 30...80% faster, attack 25...50% faster. All skill recharge is halved, and you gain twice as much adrenaline from attacks. This effect does not dissappear after death or rezone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Cub Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:10 am

I think that a guild skill would be a good idea!
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Level 2: Member

Male
Number of posts : 39
Guild : [DR]
Main GW Character : Fox Cub
Registration date : 2008-05-22

http://www.guildwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:30 pm

would definatly make things interesting
so Fox
come up with one of your own ideas for a guild skill
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Cub Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:43 am

Hmm...

Shout - "For the Guild!"

Recharge - 60 seconds
Energy - 10
Cast Time - 2 seconds

All members of your guild in your party move 10%......50% faster and deal 20%.....60% more damage wen under effect of this skill. (Guild Rank)

I like this one! Wish we could use it!
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:13 am

Warrior's Wrath
10 energy
-- cast
10 recharge
Elite Stance. For 20 seconds, whenever you are hit by an attack, the attacker is weakened and suffers 10...50 damage. If an enemy attempts to end this stance, that enemy is struck for 75...100 damage and all your skills are disabled for 10...5 seconds. (Strength)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Cub Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:09 am

That wuld be a brilliant skill - would really help.
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 am

Cool Cool Cool
thats what i aim for!!
Very Happy

Last edited by terror of death on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Cub Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:15 am

Lol everyone does lol. Why are you adding music to your posts now?
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:19 am

lol its a bit off topic but i added music for something different
and it wont fit in the signature Very Happy
but i got a new idea:

Sound of Music
10 energy
2 cast
30 recharge
Hex Spell. For 10 seconds, the target is Dazed. The same target is knocked down if a shout is used within earshot of the foe effected by this hex. (Illusion Magic)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Cub Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:27 am

cool, really fits with the music theme! Smile
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am

ok another skill just for the hell of it
if you ever 1v1 with me and my Ritualist
you will know i would love this i joke with it so much Very Happy
so many people would love this skill

Death Note
-- energy
2 cast time
120 recharge
Elite Skill. You write the name of your target in your Death Note. That target is then Hexed with Death Note for 40 seconds. After 40 seconds your target dies, this Hex cannot be removed. If you die before this skill is recharged, you must be ressurected by a ressurection skill, in the case of a party wipe, your party will ressurect at the nearest shrine but will have to come back for you. You will gain a Morale Boost if you kill the same target as before with this skill if it is within the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds. Morale Boosts and skills do not effect the recharge time of this skill. (Terror of Death's arsenal)

Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:40 pm

"Being Me"

If you are Kimmimaru Sama, then you have +900000000 max. health and +90000000000 armor.
You also gain +90000000000 on all stats and +90000000 energy and also gain 90000000 adrenaline points points every mili second. This stays for 90000000000000000 secs.(l337)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Kimmimaru Sama wrote:"Being Me"

If you are Kimmimaru Sama, then you have +900000000 max. health and +90000000000 armor.
You also gain +90000000000 on all stats and +90000000 energy and also gain 90000000 adrenaline points points every mili second. This stays for 90000000000000000 secs.(l337)

LOL lol! lol!
NICE
i like that cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:45 am

i know..... its awesome....... and so realistic!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:53 am

Schizophrenia
15 energy
3 cast
60 recharge
Elite Hex Spell. For 20 seconds target foe attacks one random creature, ally or foe. For 20 seconds their screen is distorted with effects of drunkeness. For 20 seconds skills are used in random order despite the players orders. After 20 seconds the target dies giving no benefits for their opposing team other than their death.(PvP only. Domination Magic)

Last edited by terror of death on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WOOT!!!! PAGE 4!!!!!!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 am

lol- that one is funny! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:11 am

The LOL Guy
lol!
-- energy
-- cast
-- recharge
Spell. your target is consumed by the evil forces of lol! . thousands of lol! attack your target in a quick and painful death. (Kimmimaru Sama' arsenal)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:42 am

OMG THAT IS SO MY+BEST SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! THAT IS THE ARMY AND THIS IS THEIR LEADER lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Smiley Faces
5 energy
-- cast
30 recharge
Stance. You charge at your target with a full smile Very Happy . your attacks knockdown your foe in sheer happyness with your smiles. (Strength)

Last edited by terror of death on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:50 am

i got a new one

Terror of Death
25 energy
-- cast
-- recharge
Epic Elite Skill. You take the form of Terror of Death. Your appearance is changed to a male warrior wearing Primevil Armor dyed Gold. Your health is 100...1337, and energy is unusable. Your skills replace with the most terrifying skills of all. Death Note{Elite}; Scythe of Terror; Terror's Realm; Terror's Betrayal; Terror of Destiny; Horror Collection; Terror's Return; Reaper. Effectiveness of these skills improve depending on your reputation with Terror of Death. If your reputation is high enough you will be granted the Blessing of Death. If your reputation is in a negative state, these skills will backfire and hurt you or your party. Use at own risk Twisted Evil . (Terror of Death Reputation Title)

Skill Description:
Death Note{Elite}
-- energy
2 cast time
120 recharge
Elite Skill. You write the name of your target in your Death Note. That target is then Hexed with Death Note for 40 seconds. After 40 seconds your target dies, this Hex cannot be removed. If you die before this skill is recharged, you must be ressurected by a ressurection skill, in the case of a party wipe, your party will ressurect at the nearest shrine but will have to come back for you. You will gain a Morale Boost if you kill the same target as before with this skill if it is within the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds. Morale Boosts and skills do not effect the recharge time of this skill. (Terror of Death's arsenal)

Scythe of Terror
-- energy
2 cast
30 recharge
Spell. Summon a level 10...20 Dervish-like creature wielding a scythe that is bound to your will. This creature can hit up to three targets near it in one hit, and can hit high physical damage. When killed it releases its spirit healing all allies within earshot for 10x its level. (Terror of Death's arsenal.)

Terror's Realm
-- energy
1/4 cast
20 recharge
Melee Attack. Strike target foe with the pure forces of Hell! If you strike a foe knockdown you will summons Demons at target foe's location immobilizing all foes in the area and dealing 10...100 damage every 5 seconds. This effect ends if any immobilized foes are struck by an attack or spell. (Terror of Death's arsenal)

Terror's Betrayal
-- energy
-- cast
60 recharge
Skill. Kill all allies within earshot. Their spirits then bombard all enemies in sight dealing 100...200 damage each hit. You are not killed in this skills activation. Those effected are marked with Terror's Betrayal while dead. ( Terror of Death's arsenal)

Terror of Destiny
-- energy
2 cast
10 recharge
Hex Spell. Target foe is hexed by their own destiny. They see their future, and realize their fate. While effected this foe cannot attack and cannot be healed. When this hex ends, you steal all the health remaining on this foe. If foe was at full health, you gain a Morale Boost that does not recharge skills. (Terror of Death's arsenal)

Horror Collection
--energy
--cast
--recharge
20 adrenaline
Melee Attack. You unleash all your bottled up anger by striking all targets in the area with a massive melee/spell combo attack. This skill deals 150...200 damage, and must have a melee weapon equiped. (Terror of Death's arsenal)

Terror's Return
-- energy
3 cast
60 recharge
Skill. You ressurect all party members within the area. They return to life with 1...full Health and 0...full Energy. All Death Penalty is removed if current death occured by Terror's Betrayal. (Terror of Death's arsenal)

Reaper
-- energy
1/4 cast
10 recharge
Weapon Spell. Target is under the Reaper weapon spell for 10...60 seconds. While under this effect, their weapon is a Scythe. And can use any Melee weapon related skill. The Scythe itself deals 10...75 unconditional and armor ignoring damage. Like any Scythe you can hit up to 3 targets near you. (Terror of Death's arsenal)

Blessing of Death
10 minute recharge
Blessing. You are highly regarded by Terror of Death. His ideals flow through your veins. As appreciation he has granted you limited Immortality while in the battlefield. To activate simply by clicking on the Blessing icon, like any skill, it will need to recharge after its use.
Blessing of Death Rank II
You have proven yourself worthy of Terror of Death's affection. He now wishes your protection in battle, so as appreciation he has granted you an additional 150 armor added to your own including runes and insignias. Rank II stacks with Rank I.
Blessing of Death Rank III
10 minute recharge
You are Terror of Death's right hand! You are God-like in your own right. The mention of your name strikes fear into young children. Terror of Death has trained you well, so well in fact you are granted inhuman strength, all your attributes are doubled for a short period of time. To activate simply click the Blessing icon, like any skill, it will have to recharge after its use. Rank III stacks with both Rank II and Rank I.

Terror of the Light
Blessing. You have been deemed unworty by Terror of Death. Your life is in grave danger, all of Terror's supporters are looking for you. If you are a follower of Kimmimaru Sama, you will not survive. You should consider your faith. Twisted Evil

Last edited by terror of death on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add the last part)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum